Share Your Successes

Gather information about the coaching program. Read posts from coaches. Comment on your coaching experience.
missyrachy

Re: Share Your Successes

Post by missyrachy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:43 pm

I am on week 2 of the program. This is my second time going through it. The first time was 10 years ago. It was very successful for me then. I would not be where I am today without it.

The past 4 years have been very difficult and it brought me back to anxious and depressing thinking. So here I am! I am already feeling better. I am on day three of cutting out caffeine and this may sound silly but I feel like a fog has been lifted off my mind! Being a sensitive person I think caffeine had a strong effect of me; more than I thought! My eyes are not bloodshot (first time in a few years). I am more calm and my thoughts are racing. I just want to say wow.

I am proud of myself, taking this step and trying to get back on track.

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Awesome Success! Thank you for sharing. I find the tools in the program really do help keep stress from becoming anxiety. Keep us posted on your progress and what you are learning this time around. The older I get the more I realize how important keeping a healthy schedule is in me feeling good.

Thank you again for your positive sharing :)
Coach Chris

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:08 pm

We are excited to share that StressCenter is putting together an online program and website with a section dedicated to coaching.

Part of the new website will include video and audio testimonials and this is where you come in. We're asking that you either record an audio or video file centered around the questions below. Feel free to answer as many or as few questions as you would like. There is no need to give your coaches name or your name if you prefer to be anonymous. If you choose to do an audio file we would ask that you include a photo of yourself if at all possible.
We prefer the video testimonial to the audio but will take either. Don't worry about bloopers or making it perfect. We can edit the video if we need to.

I hope for many of you this is an opportunity to give back and help others as I know so many of you have a heart for.
We need this ASAP so the sooner the better.

Please send your files to coaching@stresscenter.com Remember to keep them under 2 minutes :)
Here are the question prompts to help you get started. Have fun with it!

How were you introduced to coaching?
Why did you decide to do coaching?
What was the most helpful thing about coaching? Weekly calls, email support, accountability, talking with someone who had been there…etc???
Compare going through the program with a coach and without a coach
Describe your life now, and how you are feeling as a result of having a coach take you through the program.
How did coaching help you have success with the the program program?
What did you learn from coaching that you didn't learn in the program?

Return to “Personal Coaching Program”