Ask Coach Chris

Gather information about the coaching program. Read posts from coaches. Comment on your coaching experience.
coachchris

Re: Ask Coach Chris

Post by coachchris » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:35 pm

Hi Trist-
Thank you for your post and reaching out.
It's good to hear that you know when this all started. You said you got sick? Was that when the fear of vomiting began? Can you identify any negatives/lies that began back then? What are your positive truthful replacements thoughts?

It's important to remember that you are now in the present moment and you have new tools to help you be safe and in control. Use your relaxation and 6 steps from lesson 2.

Would you like to setup a free coaching call? That would be the best way for us to customize the program for you and help you to feel better faster.

I look forward to your reply!
Coach Chris

Tristyh

Post by Tristyh » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:17 pm

Hello Chris,
I would love a free coaching call to help me gain the strength that I need to conquer this anxiety and fear.
Yes when I first got sick, that is when the fear of vomiting began little by little it got worse, and as I had my first born, my emotions and hormones just went off balance and that is when I started to get anxiety attacks as well. I can identify a lot of negative/lies that started from back then! And still continuing.
I will that 6 steps relaxation cd in lesson 2. Thank you for that! I need to hear it everyday but again I am so busy with my two little ones at home, that I do not have any time for myself. Thank you for your fast response, sorry I did not get back with you earlier! Take care.
Faith*Hope*Courage*Strength*Fighter

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:43 pm

Hi Trist,

I will send you a private message and we can set up a time to talk.

Coach Chris
888-480-6785

Van Davis

Stimulant Insanity

Post by Van Davis » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Okay, let me try to get this all straight...
1) I went off tobacco August 24th successfully with only two slips. I have been on nicotine gum now for appx. 3 months with only 1 or 2 pieces per day occasionally since about 1 month ago.
2) I went off of espressos (about 4 per day) about one month later and started having one half decaf @ 2-3 cups per day since then up to two days ago when I went cold turkey on the caffeine and started drinking decaf only.
3) Today I started losing concentration on my studies (just finishing up Session 10) and started getting headaches this afternoon, so I had a cup and 1/2 of half decaf and 1 piece of gum and now have a fair amount of anxiety.
4) I have NOT been exercising regularly throughout as I have trouble getting out psychologically and just DOING it.
5) I am nervous now and feel like I am moving too fast and that I can't go on at this pace. I don't want to quit the program but my expectations are too high I know and am looking for some QUICKER results.
6) I know I'm being unrealistic, but HOW LONG will all this go on and what should my strategy be at this point? It's gotten to the point where I'm not comfortable no matter what I do or don't do.
7) I'm obsessing about all this and have only one day to go before I finish Session 10.
8) I don't want to stop here and just want this week to be over so I can get to the weekend and TAKE A WELL-DESERVED BREAK.
9)I know I'm being too tough on myself and need to congratulate myself on all my progress but just need to hear it from someone else who matters.
10)HELP!!!! :(

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:34 pm

Hi Van,

Thank you for your email and reaching out.

WOW WOW WOW and congratulations on all of your successes and your continued perseverance. I love how you are learning to manage yourself in a healthy way and set reasonable expectations for yourself. Keep this up.

I suggest you write out 3 successes at the end of each day and then one thing you can do to make tomorrow better. Practice that for a week and see what great things happen:)

How could you give yourself a well deserved break everyday?

You will feel better as you just surrender to the process. It's like accepting the knee you overworked needs some rehab. You can't rehab faster than your knee is able to heal. You have to accept that the healing takes time. This was one of the hardest part for me too. I was doing 'everything right' and my body was not wanting to co-operate. UGH

Learning to be a positive thinker takes even more time and effort. You're well on your way. Remember, worry is a waste and worry is a choice. Highlight your strengths and love yourself through the process. There is much to celebrate. Way to go!!!

Debbiedenice

Post by Debbiedenice » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:01 am

I have tried to email you several times but I don't think you are receiving them . I don't know what I am doing wrong. I "submit" or should I send another way? Now it says "ignore" after your name. Please help, thanks
Debbiedenice

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:27 pm

Hi Debbie,

How great to see you here! How are you doing?

Just click on my name, hit submit and that should work.

Feel free to email me at bootcamp@stresscenter.com.

I look forward to your reply.

Coach Chris

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:30 am

Merry Christmas-can you believe it's right around the corner? I thought I would share some of tools I use to help manage stress during this busy season of celebration.

When I'm restless, not sleeping well and my mind wants to worry I think of a blank white wall and do my 2-4 belly breathing.

When I feel hurried and have a bit more adrenalin than I like I rub lavender oil on my feet. Use a lot of it-it really works to help us calm down.

I keep my do list prioritized and have deadlines so I stay on track.

Remember what the season is all about-faith, family, friends and fun:)
If you're experience more depression during this time surround yourself with caring people. Get connected with a support group. Adopt a family in need and make their holidays special.

Email me if you have questions or need to talk.
We are here to help.
Coach Chris
bootcamp@stresscenter.com

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:31 am

Merry Christmas-can you believe it's right around the corner? I thought I would share some of tools I use to help manage stress during this busy season of celebration.

When I'm restless, not sleeping well and my mind wants to worry I think of a blank white wall and do my 2-4 belly breathing.

When I feel hurried and have a bit more adrenalin than I like I rub lavender oil on my feet. Use a lot of it-it really works to help calm you down.

I keep my to-do list prioritized and have deadlines so I stay on track.

Remember what the season is all about-faith, family, friends and fun:)
If you're experiencing more depression during this time surround yourself with caring people. Get connected with a support group. Adopt a family in need and make their holidays special.

Email me if you have questions or need to talk.
We are here to help.
Coach Chris
bootcamp@stresscenter.com

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Happy New You! Let's makes this your best year yet. Let's lock arms together and create the life you have always wanted. You can become the person you want to be: courageous, peace filled, confident!
Go for it!

Coach Chris
888-480-6785

Return to “Personal Coaching Program”