Ask Coach Chris

Gather information about the coaching program. Read posts from coaches. Comment on your coaching experience.
coachchris

Re: Ask Coach Chris

Post by coachchris » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:33 pm

I like to use the 6 steps from lesson two to reset. The steps help me with both adrenaline and obsessive worry. I try to acknowledge and accept what upset me. Do some belly breathing to get the body relaxed and comfort/calm myself with compassionate truth. Lots of self-care is involved along with problem solving. Helps me get out of victim thinking too :) I hope this helps:)

Poida10

Post by Poida10 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:43 pm

Gday Chris, Im on session 5 and really enjoying it. I was always trying to think positive etc. Someone made a negative comment and made me feel like a fool.I was soo down and VERY negative thoughts for a couple of days, and I 'lost' the positive mind set Ive been working on. Im better now. Just wondering though what's the best way to overcome such a set back?
Thankyou
Peter

Wangel690

Post by Wangel690 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:32 am

Cannot find workbook ?

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:39 pm

Hello Friends,

I have noticed there are lots of people on the forums but not many new people registering or posting. I want to say "HELLO" to the new and old people browsing through and encourage everyone to browse/search and connect as much as you can. Support is more important than ever especially personal connection. Once you register you can participate in the live chat. I would highly recommend the chat room especially for those going through the Combatting Stress and Depression Program program.

We also have personal coaching and I can answer any questions you may have on that by emailing me at Coachchris@stresscenter.com.

Please never hesitate to reach out.
We are here for you.
Coach Chris

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:07 pm

Hey All,

I would love to hear how everyone is doing..... We have been through a lot in the past few years.

What are your biggest concerns now?
What is causing the most stress?
How have you grown in the last 2 years?
What are you the most proud of?
What skills from the program have brought you the most peace?

Reply with your answers below. Let's spur each other on a bit :)

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:04 pm

Brrrr, it's cold but sunny today.
I am sitting here looking at how many guests are on the forums. At last glance 59 people are actively perusing all of this great information.
I am wondering how can I help?
Very few people want to write posts, ask questions or get connected.
Maybe that is because you can just search the huge database and find what you need? :ugeek: I hope that is the case.
If not, please reach out or just share a positive experience and how the program is helping you.
Anxiety and depression can be a very lonely place. We are trying to make that not so by creating an active and positive space for people to gather.

WE are always here to help. Please reach out.
Coach Chris

Return to “Personal Coaching Program”