finishing up on sesion 15

Don't let a setback discourage you, face the challenge and come out stronger for it. Celebrate your successes and be open to all of new opportunities that are about to come into your life.
karenLeigh

Post by karenLeigh » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:32 pm

Well I am almost there. I have a few days left. I am planning on doing the program again. It's strange but I almost feel lost without it now. I am suppose to take a 2 week vacation from the program as recommended. I guess for completing it...like a reward. She says that we are graduating and it's just the beginning not the end. Which helps because I feel a little sad. i'm proud though of all the progress I have made. I know I have been forever changed and it feels GREAT! I now know there is a way out of deep depression and anxiety and it's thru me. For that I will forever be truly grateful for Lucinda and StressCenter. She is truly a God sent. If you ever get the chance to read her story at the top of the page where her name is(click on it) you will understand why I say that. God Bless you Lucinda and all of the StressCenter.com team.
I am not cured by no means!! But I have the skills to help me when life throws me a curve and I know it will.
God Bless you all :) :) :) :)
"Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world".

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:24 pm

Karen,

Congratulations, all the best to you!!

Scott

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:39 am

Yes, Congratulations!!!! This is my second time going through the program. I went through it the first time 20 years ago with great success. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am now going through it again. I am on week 8 and loving it. The program has changed (improved) since I last went through it. There was no internet forums, etc. before and it was only anxiety before and now it's anxiety and depression. I have referred back to the tapes over the years and I will continue to after I finish it this time. Again, congratulatins and I wish you much success in everything you do. God Bless!!!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:30 am

Hi Karen. Congratulations. I felt like there was something missing when I finished the program because I was so used to working on something. I felt kind of sad when I was done, but then found out it was fun to be living what I learned.

LookingFor"Me"

Post by LookingFor"Me" » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:22 pm

Thank you all for your kind words. This community has helped me so much. There is always someone cheering you on or giving you strength when you thought you couldn't make it.
It may sound strange but I care about all of you and pray that you find what your looking for thru this program.
Take care and God bless! :)

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:03 am

Originally posted by karenLeigh:
Well I am almost there. I have a few days left. I am planning on doing the program again. It's strange but I almost feel lost without it now. I am suppose to take a 2 week vacation from the program as recommended. I guess for completing it...like a reward. She says that we are graduating and it's just the beginning not the end. Which helps because I feel a little sad. i'm proud though of all the progress I have made. I know I have been forever changed and it feels GREAT! I now know there is a way out of deep depression and anxiety and it's thru me. For that I will forever be truly grateful for Lucinda and StressCenter. She is truly a God sent. If you ever get the chance to read her story at the top of the page where her name is(click on it) you will understand why I say that. God Bless you Lucinda and all of the StressCenter.com team.
I am not cured by no means!! But I have the skills to help me when life throws me a curve and I know it will.
God Bless you all :) :) :) :)

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:35 am

I felt sad too once I finished. Now 3 years later, I can honestly say that its amazing how far I've come since I finished the program. Once you finish the program is when your real journey begins. Now its time to start living a life you enjoy. One thing that really helped me after finishing the program was to read fiction. It keeps my mind occupied and allows me to escpe the things I talk to myself about.

Congrats on how far you are coming!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:40 am

Well said Karen! As you allude to, there is no CURE for anxiety or depression - they can both be very normal and healthy! It's all about allowing them when they are healthy, and (essentially) ignoring or dismissing them when they are not. It's about being more compassionate to ourselves, knowing that we will always do our best with the tools that we have, and always trying to add to our tool box. :)

Peace, and best of luck to you!!

John

Return to “Session 15 - Getting Beyond a Growth Spurt”