Halelulah!!! I finished the program today.

Don't let a setback discourage you, face the challenge and come out stronger for it. Celebrate your successes and be open to all of new opportunities that are about to come into your life.
Abbey3680

Post by Abbey3680 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Congratulations to me!!! I finally finished the program today, and I am ecstatic. I'm so excited and I feel like I'm on my way to the new and improved me. I know that there will be challenges, I now feel better informed to face these challenges.

I'm going to take the two week information vacation as Lucinda instructed. After that, there are some sessions I'd like to revisit. Out of curiosity, has anyone finished the program and started over? if so, what is your method. Do you start from session 1, or do you pick the sessions that are of interest to you? also, do you do anything with the workbook? just curios, any insight would be appreciated. I'm going to have to go out and celebrate!

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:57 pm

Congratulations on finsihing the program. What an accomplishment. When I finished the program last year the coach that I worked with recommended doing the entire program over. What I did though was pick and chose various tapes that I liked. In retrospect, I think I should have followed the coach's advice. Then I could have chosen my favorites to re-do.

I have recently restarted the program and I am on lesson 4. When I did restart, I listened to tape 1 once and then went into tape 2 following the program recommendations.

Once again Congarts on your accomplishment. Take the two weeks off and then restart the program. There is so much to learn the second time around.

Take care and God Bless.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Take the two weeks off and then restart the program. There is so much to learn the second time around
:)Congratulations!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:02 pm

This is such good news, and especially for you. Don't forget to come back and visit here now that you are a veteran. There are always questions we can offer our POV to, and always those who can use our support. Hope you have a good two week vacation. :)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:34 am

I didn't have a coach, but I did receive phone calls from StressCenter from time to time inquiring about my progress. Do you do anything with the workbook, or do you just use the tapes?
Originally posted by bna:
Congratulations on finsihing the program. What an accomplishment. When I finished the program last year the coach that I worked with recommended doing the entire program over. What I did though was pick and chose various tapes that I liked. In retrospect, I think I should have followed the coach's advice. Then I could have chosen my favorites to re-do.

I have recently restarted the program and I am on lesson 4. When I did restart, I listened to tape 1 once and then went into tape 2 following the program recommendations.

Once again Congarts on your accomplishment. Take the two weeks off and then restart the program. There is so much to learn the second time around.

Take care and God Bless.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:36 am

Thank you, I plan to do that. When you started the program for the second time, how did you work through it?
Originally posted by MC Grace:
Take the two weeks off and then restart the program. There is so much to learn the second time around
:)Congratulations!

Maestra B. A. B.

Post by Maestra B. A. B. » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:37 am

Thank you, I will definitely stay in touch.
Originally posted by pecos:
This is such good news, and especially for you. Don't forget to come back and visit here now that you are a veteran. There are always questions we can offer our POV to, and always those who can use our support. Hope you have a good two week vacation. :)
Maestra Bridget A. B.

Return to “Session 15 - Getting Beyond a Growth Spurt”