My first major growth spurt

Don't let a setback discourage you, face the challenge and come out stronger for it. Celebrate your successes and be open to all of new opportunities that are about to come into your life.
FMB100

My first major growth spurt

Post by FMB100 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:43 am

I finished the course over a 1/2 year ago and have been doing fine except of late. Once again I am back to thinking in a way that raises my blood pressure because of me being imperfect, indecisive or having a cause and effect relationship that does not exist.

I have always found that things that always worked out okay if I'm patient but the journey is often painful til I get there. I need some extra support and suggestions to get through my first major growth spurt where my thinking is raising my blood pressure to much again.

Thanks in advance.

Iwillbebetter

Re: My first major growth spurt

Post by Iwillbebetter » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:45 am

I have not yet finished. Am only in session 4, but would suggest although you have finished 1/2 a year ago... maybe a review/refresher could do you some good. I would maybe suggest going over and re-listening to some of the discs. Like the posotive self-talk... or the expectations.... :)

Wishing you well and the best of luck!! :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

TheTimeIsNow

Re: My first major growth spurt

Post by TheTimeIsNow » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:55 pm

I finished about the same time as you and started the program this week again after a growth spurt that kicked my butt :evil: I was so angry and frustrated!!! I couldn't believe I got a panic attack again. I truly thought I would never have another one again. BUT, as I'm going through the program again, I realize that there was so much I missed the first time because I was too anxious to absorb al that information. AND I didn't keep up with the tools I learned from this wonderful program. So I'm excited again to push myself through this and have hope that I can fully recover. Good luck to you. :)

Return to “Session 15 - Getting Beyond a Growth Spurt”