BUILDING A BETTER LIFE...... Lesson 15

Don't let a setback discourage you, face the challenge and come out stronger for it. Celebrate your successes and be open to all of new opportunities that are about to come into your life.
NinjaFrodo

Re: BUILDING A BETTER LIFE...... Lesson 15

Post by NinjaFrodo » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Hey everybody you made it through, again! Yay! Thats awesome. HOpe everybody is doing well with things and I already got a jump start on going through the program again, THH. I'm on lesson 5 already and man does it ever make such a diffrence to actually use this stuff on a daily basis and practice using the relaxation cd 3X a day everyday as well as the 6 steps and thought replacement (not saying i do it 100% of the time because when I have really down days I don't push myself and just do it the next day instead). Neways you guys are welcome to come join me if you want, I'm not going to put any limitations or expectations on anybody. I'm doing it mostly for myself.

Mike

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Hi Mike, I'll see you soon! Paislee :mrgreen:

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:40 pm

I finally listened to Lucinda's CD on Feel Better Fast, found it with the last CDs. I sure needed it today and probably the other days lately. Anyway, I just wanted to post this as I'm heading out to give things to Good will and pick a prescription and hopefully drop off some DVDs for a friend to watch. I'm still working on my anxiety and/or depression. I can't tell what I suffer from these days, but I was able to clear off my headboard that has one long shelf on it and a cubby hole. Everything has gotten clutterd since I had experienced my first panic attack a year ago last spring. I found things I've been wondering where they were, such as phone #'s Now I just need to find my debit card, in a hurry I put is somewhere safe in my room and I can't recall where! Ugh... :? :roll: So at least I know it is not on my headboard! :lol: Paislee :mrgreen:

lucy knepp

Post by lucy knepp » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:42 pm

I am a child of the universe.......no less than the stars and the grass.I have a right to be here. Something like that..........Desiderata. Anyway, I went throught the program, learned a lot, hope to be able to keep it up. Practicing all I learned. I am tired of the negativity and worrying about the future and regretting the past. Want to live in the present which I have been blessed with a good one. Want to enjoy those grandchildren while they are small. So adorable. I need to be there for them. I want to live a happier life and it helps to know I am not alone in this. We are all init together. Thak you for being there. I love mini chat and the forums :P

Return to “Session 15 - Getting Beyond a Growth Spurt”