It's back after five years

Don't let a setback discourage you, face the challenge and come out stronger for it. Celebrate your successes and be open to all of new opportunities that are about to come into your life.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:25 pm

YES I HAVE BEEN DOING EXCELLENT WORKING AY MY SHOP . SHOPPING IN STORES . AND I EVEN WENT TO THE LOCAL FAIR FIVE TIMES JUST TO PRACTICE ! sorry for yelling now i have a different challenge insomnia .. it started last sat . then a bad episode wed and last night now i dread bedtime and tonight even after drinking sleepytime tea ! here i sit mind and heart racin a bit help anyone i have no health insurance till october . and dont really like meds or trust using them . advil or tylenol pm maybe

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:26 pm

i didnt like the feeling after using the pm meds the next am

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Hey everybody,

Thanks for all your posts. It really does help to hear otehr people's stories and encouragement.

I had a lot of anxiety the other day, but I went to the gym and did the things I wanted to do. I felt so good after, and I havea good memory to fall back on.

SteveRacer how are you doing with the insomnia? I've ahd that before, and I know how hard that is. I have found that exercise helps a lot with that.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:54 pm

I have come back twice in the last 3 years. I feel its a normal thing but its good to have the support out there and talk about it. You find good people here. Sensitive people.
Return to your tapes and rehash all your good vibes that made you turn around last time. I find that good food, good funny friends, good surroundings, exercise, and taking time to just RELAX does the trick........good luck.

Return to “Session 15 - Getting Beyond a Growth Spurt”