insominia is drivin me a bit nuts

Don't let a setback discourage you, face the challenge and come out stronger for it. Celebrate your successes and be open to all of new opportunities that are about to come into your life.
steveracer

Post by steveracer » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:20 pm

i have been doingWAY better socializing and going to stores .EVEN BREEZING THROUGH WORK but one hang up i get worked up over going to sleep . mind racing and real trouble relaxing . rough time last sat , wed this sat and tonight so far ! i dont wanna take meds . and have no health insurance till october ! i guess i could try advil pm or tylenol pm ? even drank sleepy time tea tonight ! help please steve

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:04 pm

:D Steveracer, have you tried the relaxation cd? You may have to use it 3 times a day being that your anxiety is high. Also Journaling everyday has helped me to relax because it allows you to get things off your mind. One more thing you can try is the postive mood vitamins. They really kept me calm and postive reducing my anxiety and helping me sleep better.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 am

THANKS I DO USE IT THE RELAXATION CD AND SINCE POSTING THIS I HAVE TRIED OTC MELATONEX AND IT DID THE TRICK ! been sleeping well for the last six days !! all along with trying to not let anything bother me

Return to “Session 15 - Getting Beyond a Growth Spurt”