i am going to make it!!!!

Don't let a setback discourage you, face the challenge and come out stronger for it. Celebrate your successes and be open to all of new opportunities that are about to come into your life.
corina

Post by corina » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:09 pm

:DWell here it goes, i am on my last session cd. i have been on this program for 16 weeks, i cant not believe how far i have come. but i am very proud and happy of myself. When i started session 15 i kind of got a little scared i was not ready to end the program i guess i felt in the back of my mind that it was the end of my growing and getting better. but really i knew it was not the end because i have the cds and this wonderful site whenever i need them. I can not tell you or anyone how much and how far this program has brought me and how far i still want to go. I am a 37 year old mother of a beautiful and wonderful daughter. I had been looking and searching for something to be wrong with me and going to doctor after doctor and all of them telling me it is all in my head and i just have to live with it. at times i thought i was having a heart attack and then i thought i had some form of cancer and i then thought ok i am just cracking up. well i got to where i didnt want to wake up another day living how i had been living. of course the doctors all tried ani depressants that i can not take because my body does not release them the way it should and the medication builds up in me to where im to the point of being overdosed. i was then put on adivan. of i got addicted to them and now i can say i am off the adivan(amen). my daughter one day wanted me to take her some where and i just couldnt. and to this day i can remember the look of sadness in her face not because she wasnt getting to go to where she wanted but the look of she had lost her fun loving and always on the go mother. I think that was the day the good lord made me open my eyes, and turn the tv to the infomercial of Combatting Stress and Depression Program, i watched it and called as soon as it was over. the day i recieved wasthe day my life started turning around. oh believe me this journey has not been all rosesd i have had big bumps in the road and hills i have had to climb. and ones i am still climbing.i now am still affraid of it returning but i know that it wont because i will not let it. i just wished there was a group program that supported this program close to where i live. i feel i would really benefit from it. well i know i have rattled on to long but i want to post my wacked up story *smile* i just wanted to let people know this program is a life saver at least it was in my life.... god bless to all and do not give up.

rose_thorn98

Post by rose_thorn98 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:27 pm

That is wonderful that you are doing so well. Congratulations.
~The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King, Jr~

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:26 am

Congratulations, Corina! I've listened to all the CDs except the last one, I think. I'm glad you are doing so much better. So there is hope for the rest of us. :D

Return to “Session 15 - Getting Beyond a Growth Spurt”