Awake and Alert

Don't let a setback discourage you, face the challenge and come out stronger for it. Celebrate your successes and be open to all of new opportunities that are about to come into your life.
creamcheesepuff

Post by creamcheesepuff » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Getting through these tapes was a journey, however I am not cured. This process will not come overnight. these symptoms will occur every so often which I feel is normal....its when it gets overwelming that thats the clinker. I got stressed over my aging automobile of which I am trying to keep on the road. I have had it 14 years. Its upsetting me greatly, I dont have money for another car. the result of all this turned into physical symptoms manifesting themselves again and enjoying every minute of it. I realize what stress is doing to me and its a form of mind control within ones self. I have my bad days but I have good ones....I realize that life is not meant to be totally happy all the time...otherwise heaven wouldnt be such a delight to go to. creamcheesepuff

forever young 06

Post by forever young 06 » Wed May 26, 2010 9:50 am

creamcheesepuff,
you are so right if we could turn our thoughts around chanel the negative in to positive it doesn't take much negative thinking to get me back on the anxiety go around. yuk I got to worry about things and like you I was feeling anxious almost all the time then I can stop thinking negative thoughts or get happy about something and feel good for awhile
I told a coworker if only we could accept things and not think the worst she has anxiety to a dgree I have shared some things with her but can't tell all I don't trust people I think some people will use your weakness against you what a sad world I went to the dentist today had the starts of a crown put on it took forever they put the balloon stuff over your mouth and you have to keep your mouth open so long and you couldn't holler help if you needed to but I did okay I am proud of myself I said to myself you know you can do more then you realize give your self some credit LOL
good to see you I was wonder where you had gone haven't moved yet?

Return to “Session 15 - Getting Beyond a Growth Spurt”