and now what?

Don't let a setback discourage you, face the challenge and come out stronger for it. Celebrate your successes and be open to all of new opportunities that are about to come into your life.
Yael

Post by Yael » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:29 am

I finished session 14 and listened to 15. I know I can go back to any session and keep learning, but it is a funny feeling to be done with the sessions, and be on my own. I feel a lot better and certainly gained many useful tools.
Anybody feeling similarly after finishing the program? Love to hear about it :)

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:23 am

I had a very lost feeling when I finished the tapes. It was like my crutch and lifeline were gone. I got some books to read along the same lines. I still wanted the tape on my 45 minute drive to town. I ended up just receiving some CD's on some of the same topics from a few tv ministers that have good programs. Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, and Gregory Dickow. I tried to wean away from the group, but miss it too. Good luck to you.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:41 am

I was excited and anxious to be done. Glad to free up some of my time, but scared to go back to square one. I didn't know what I would do without Lucinda's voice in my head everyday telling me what I should do and that I would be okay. After listening to session 15 I felt much better. Hearing you can never go back to the beginning really helped me. I am following her advice to take a "two week vacation", and then go back over what you need to practice. And read the suggested material. I bought her book "From Panic to Power" and will read that first. I guess I take comfort in the fact that I will always have the tapes, and can pop them anytime I need. Like they will always be there for us.

Return to “Session 15 - Getting Beyond a Growth Spurt”