Lump in throat

Don't let a setback discourage you, face the challenge and come out stronger for it. Celebrate your successes and be open to all of new opportunities that are about to come into your life.
Diggy

Post by Diggy » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:13 pm

For the past 2 weeks i keep getting the lump in throat feeling. No idea why, just comes out of no where. I don't have to even think about anything. I try to ignore, and not make it worse with worry. The only thing different is I changed one of my pills about 2 weeks ago. I am wondering if self Consciously i am worried about going back to that dark place, as it started last time when i stopped the pill. This time i am just changing without any lapse.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:29 am

Its important to 'under-react'. I had to remind myself of that constantly. Eventually that lump in the throat was GONE! Use it as a reminder that you still have to take care of yourself. Change those negative thoughts. Don't allow them to be there unchallenged. Remember to eat well, drink water, cut the sugar and caffeine, get some exercise, use your relaxation tape, and anything else that you know helps.

Take care, Reena

Return to “Session 15 - Getting Beyond a Growth Spurt”