Blurred Vision

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
Joe B.

Post by Joe B. » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:12 pm

I have been experiencing blurred vision for a month now and it may be in conjunction with my anxiety.

I get relief from eye drops. The clear up. I just feel foggy all of the time.

I had a full check up and everything was fine. I ca not see the eye doctor until April 1.

Any help is appreciated.

Mimigirl

Post by Mimigirl » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:14 pm

I am having the same problem Joe so I will be interested on finding out any input as well I have been having this problem for about a month now.
Thanks for the thread.
Mimi

deedee00

Post by deedee00 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:10 pm

Hi. Anxiety can cause blurred vision and I had that symptom for a long time. When the anxiety started to go away, the blurred vision went away.

DeeDee.

Joe B.

Post by Joe B. » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:56 am

Thank you for the input. It helps greatly.

I think today is a good time for the first step towards cutting caffeine out of my diet.

I will let you know how it goes.

Dustin B

Post by Dustin B » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:26 pm

I just recently started the program for the third time. The two previous times I gave up on myself way too soon. This time I refuse to. With that being said I also have experienced blurred vision throughout most of my (really) anxious moments. I have also cut carbonated drinks/caffeine drinks out also. Now to just eliminate chocolate and such. Peace & love to you all.

-Dustin

"I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."

-Red "The Shawshank Redemption"
"So if you're careful
You won't get hurt
But if your careful all the time
then what's it worth"
-Cosy Prisons by A-ha

TroubledSue

Post by TroubledSue » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:03 pm

Isn't there another eye Dr you can see? Seems silly waiting so long. I'm sure there are plenty other ones.

Barb G.

Post by Barb G. » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:27 am

I am really glad I read this. I had been experiencing it quite a while and got eyed drops called "blur vision". I used them for a few days and it finally got better plus I'm taking this nutrition shake that may have helped or maybe I just got better with the anxiety?? Never knew before that anxiety could caused blurred vision. Glad to know I'm not alone.

maxygolf

Post by maxygolf » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:19 am

I have blurred vision too and glasses aren't helping. I know it's anxiety because if I can relax my vision gets better.

StevenFarrisOhio

Post by StevenFarrisOhio » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:23 am

My blurred vision is due to having diabetes. Many medications can cause blurred vision as well.
Steven Farris

wantrelief

Post by wantrelief » Tue May 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Please get your eye pressure checked by a professional, not just by some optical place in a mall. I had that blurry vision for years off and on with anxiety and now I'm on pressure drops. STRESS IS BAD FOR YOUR EYE PRESSURE. Don't take it for granted please! I cannot stress it enough!!!!!! When you vision gets blurred, breath in and out slowly, that will help keep your pressures down.

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”