chronic fatigue

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
luvpiggy

Post by luvpiggy » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:13 am

Thank you so much Ceylon:). I was afraid of a new flare up, but it quickly passed so I am so grateful. I will be thinking of everyone on here who suffers from this misunderstood disorder, and thank you so much for your words of encouragement:).

Take care,
luvpiggy

Paridygmn

Post by Paridygmn » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:10 pm

naustin
i have the same problem but i was just checked out for endometriosis i have it im going on voltaren my progesterone level was 0.4 much worse i work alot so i thought it was just fatigue but it wasnt i was also checked for cancer and a ultrasound get checked by the way i saw your post and wanted to reply im a friend of the guy whos computer this is

BassGirl08

Post by BassGirl08 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:22 am

I developed severe chronic fatigue in
December, I was half way through this program, but was hardly able to get out of bed so I quit. I had gotten so much better, finally getting some sleep (most of my anxiety is centered around sleep), and finally living, going to school, but now all the anxieties I had before have come back but even worse. I need to do the program again, but it's hard just to get out of bed. I don't have flare ups, I'm just always severely fatigued but still can't sleep much. How do people manage to do this program and accomplish other things when there is so little energy. I find it hard just to get a shower most days, but I desperately need help with this sleep phobia.

ljanz

Post by ljanz » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:59 am

I too have chronic fatigue and have trouble sleeping at night from time to time, especially when my body is in so much pain, muscles, joints, constant lower back pain. I had a hysterectomy at a younger age because I had endmetriosis in the 4th stage. I am on natural products & continue to try different products to get some relief and rest when I get the chance too. I've tried physio therapy, massage therapy & seen a chiropractor. I find the more fatigued I get, the harder it is to stay positive. I am new to this program, just started lesson 1 and am finding it helpful. The relaxation cd is something to get used to doing, does not come easy for me. I know there are days I push myself too hard and am learning to listen to my body and learning to say no to people when I need to rest and not feel guilty about it. If I get too worn out, I suffer for days because of it and therefore have learned to pace myself. I want to save my energy for doing things with my family & doing the things I enjoy, pacing myself has been a very positive thing for me to do.
Let nothing that has happened today or before discourage you about tomorrow

cream cheese

Post by cream cheese » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:24 am

I completely understand what you are going through......I had endometriosis when I was 21. I was a skinny drink of water. I gained 40 pounds in 20 years back then, now I am 54 and still gaining although my diet remains very healthy. I am fatigued alot. I am restless, achey and painy. I blamed my job from injuries I sustained.(Nursing) But I deal with it. I try to exercise very slowly and enjoy what I can. I want to welcome you to a wonderful site.....all these people are of great help, and the tapes are good. I especially liked the What if and Expectations tape...good luck.....keep strong! creamcheese

Kathie C.

Post by Kathie C. » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:25 am

I get it, too, as I have lived with Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia for about 30 years (Although the Fibro wasn't actually diagnosed until 1993). Besides those, things, there's the IBS and the latest misery is scoliosis. I see a chiropractor once a week (started out 3 times a week), but it's so advanced there is only so much anyone can do. When I get completely drained as I did today, the only thing that seems to help is liquid adrenal. I already take a ton of supplements daily, and most of the time they keep me going enough to get by. But when I can barely climb our stairs I know it's time to get back to the liquid adrenal. My empathy is with all of you who suffer from these and other debilitating diseases (let's not leave out the anxiety and depression)!

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”