A list of Diseases

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
Jacksgirl

Post by Jacksgirl » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:04 pm

Hey I'm willing to at least ask about Xango - mangosteen juice. It doesn't sound unreasonable for me. My hubby used cherry juice to bring down uric acid taht had caused him to have heel spurs so bad he couldn't walk and gout in his right knee that had it swollen real big. The cherry juice worked so fast he didn't have to have the heel spur surgery and he was walking the second day after taking it.

I believe God led us to find out about the juice and He might just be doing it again with the Xango - mangosteen juice. Thank you.

Jacksgirl

Whan all else fails..
Learn to go to God first. :D

tammytwosocks

Post by tammytwosocks » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:22 pm

Hey Jackgirl!!!
You are on the right track!!! God did put things here for us and what has man done - chemicals, perservatives, artificial dyes and sweetners, not to mention all the antibiotic and hormones we have used to make our cows, chickens, and pigs bigger and unsafe for consumption! Berries and fruit are one of the most important things we can eat to protect ourselves against disease. Also lots of green food. You probably already know that... I can only say go to Xango.com and order it online. As I said I do not sell it and they may ship you info to be a distributor but ignor that and enjoy the benefits whatever they may be!!

I have heard a lot of testimonies about the results from doctors and everyday "Joes"!! There has to be something good about it or even NASA would not consider it!! It helped me with chronic pain and depression as well as arthritis.
I can only speak for myself since I know what it did for me. If you have any problems getting the product email me through stresscenter.

Your friend in Christ
Susie ;)

tammytwosocks

Post by tammytwosocks » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:27 pm

I forgot to tell you the juice has all kinds of berries and fruit in it to make it taste good and all of it has the main types that help you. The Germans helped to get the right amount in the juice and it has a patent on it and that is why this is the only way to get it!!

Susie

rica516

Post by rica516 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:22 pm

Any allergy issues with Mangosteen?

tammytwosocks

Post by tammytwosocks » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:28 am

RIKA
I do not know of anyone yet who is allergic to the
mangosteen (Garcinia Mangostana) yet. But the
other fruits used with it are apple, pear, strawberries, blueberries, grapes,cheeries and
cranberries and someone could be allergic to
these fruits. The pericardin or rind of the
mangosteen is the rich source of xanthones and it
is bitter and has to be mixed with this rich
source of other fruits to get a wonderful taste.
We know that the inhabitants of Southeast Asia
were using mangosteen long before the first
Europeans arrived in the 1700's. Every element of
the fruit, from rind to pulp to seed, was prized
by the people who knew the jungle's plants and
fruits the best. For centuries it was used in
lands now known as Thailand, Vietnam :) , Cambodia,
China, Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
It was used to ward off infections both internal
and external. Also to treat parasitic skin
infections and control fever and pain. The soft
white flesh of the inner fruit was sweet and
delicious and it is known throughout the land as
"the Queen of Fruits".
Hope this helps you to understand it a little
more.
Susie

Jacksgirl

Post by Jacksgirl » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:51 pm

No Allergies

Thanks again, I don't have any food allergies. We grow as much as we can to try to get away from so many additives. I especially love fruit and berries and would grow them but can't handle them. Our garden in in tubs so I can reach them to plant, weed and harvest. I still need someone to do about 90% of the work.

Seriously... we do need to learn to look after ourselves more. The American food chain is loaded with things that are banned in other countries. Things that make the food keep its color etc. I don't mind eating string beans that aren't garden green anymore, we can quarts of them and they taste so much better that store canned ones. Did you know that floride is put in some drinks and canned goods, enough that the body can't throe it off. look up floride on the net and find what it can do to you. I have enough to die with without adding something that really doesn't help stop tooth decay anyway. We all need to wake up. Look at the ingredients in your food in your cabnets and search the web till you learn all about it, pro and con. I starten this when our family Dr. said to stay as close to buying scratch as we could and making things ourselves, we would save ourselves a lot of health problems. Nuthrsweet turnd into formaldihide when heated!! Look things up for yourself. Also look up side effects of whatever you get weather juices made for medicine or something in your hot dogs. I have to be careful, I don't have food allergies but I am allergic to some food additives.

Thanks again..meeting such good people here.

Jacksgirl

tammytwosocks

Post by tammytwosocks » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:38 pm

Jacksgirl
It is really nice to know someone like you!!! I
do use natural products even toothpaste, deoderant
dishwashing liquid, cleaner and also can my own
garden vegies. I didnt know anyone else knew
about fluride but me. Also chlorine is toxic to
our systems and both fluride and chlorine are
added to our drinking water. I brought water purifiers and also got an air purifier. I found
I could sleep better at night with one running in
my room. Thanks for sharing with me!!! To think
most people dont have a clue about what they are
putting in or on their bodies. Even most shampoos
soaps, cosmetics and body lotions have ingredients
which get into our systems. I think it is sodium
laurate, and poly glycol but cant say for sure
without looking it up. And yes you are right
about formaldrhyde(sp)! (Im having a hard time
spelling today for some reason!!) But do keep in
touch... I like this subject!!!!! I also forgot
to put raspberries on the list of fruits in
Xango. They are doing a cancer study with them
right now. I know someone that has cancer and it
has brought it to a standstill for now. They
think that is might aid in prevention which we all
can use!!!!

Your Friend Susie :D

Jacksgirl

Post by Jacksgirl » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:22 pm

Bleaching us to death.

Hi Susie,

City water is bleaching us to death. I live way back in the country and I have a deep well tapped in a fisher in bedrock. I have a little extra silver in my water that is just enpugh to keep down bio-contamates....See I can't spell either. LOL I know about choloride too. We even use Baquasil in our pool because it doesn't give off dangerous fumes and is one of the safest for pools and spas. Can you believe my son who is 29 years old likes City water? He couldn't care less what is in it.

I remember bringing in roaches with a bag of potatoes from the grocerystore one time. My son was about one year old and mama wanted us to have the house sprayed before the roaches (took over). I called someone to come spray and told him I was going to take my son off for the day so he wouldn't get in the way. That man said he wasn't going to spray my house, he said I could controll roaches with grated onion mixed with boric acid and put where my tottler couldn't reach but if he sprayed, the fumes would penatrate everything in the house and he has seen it make small kids sick!

Susie, how can we get each other's e-mail addresses? I would love to have you for a pen pal, we have things in common.

Today we went to the grocery and got packaged, peeled baby carrotts, pears, grapes, strawberries and apple then came home, washed it all off except the carrots and peeled the fruit and washed the natural yeast off the grapes. We ran everything through the blender to make a thick drink, we put up the juice in plastic bottles that spring water came in and frooze the thick juice. It tasts like sweet carrot juice. I have a juicer but can't stand to throw away the pulp, the best fiber I could want. Now on those days when I can't get living food, I can grab a bottle of the fruit mixture, thaw and nibble on it all day.

:D Jacksgirl

And God said, behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of the tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
And God saw every thing that he had made and, behold, it was very good. and the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Gen. 1:29-30 ;)

tammytwosocks

Post by tammytwosocks » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:58 am

Jacksgirl

The juice combo you talked about sounds very
healthy. I also drink a combination of juices
with carrots and orange juice since I dont like
the taste of carrot juice alone. Also I put raw
apple cider vinegar ( 1 or 2 ozs.) in grape juice
or orange juice since the taste of vinegar will
really make you get a sour and puckered face!!!
The cleaning products I use have citrus in them and I found they clean better than the stuff you
buy with all the chemicals.
I also would like to email with you since we share
common interests!!! You can do so at:
TAMMYTWOSOCKS@cs.com. Tammytwosocks is the name
of one of our horses. She has two white socks on
her back feet. LOL
Looking forward to corresponding with you....
I really enjoyed your scripture on the last post!!
I am a believer also and contribute a lot to God!
He is so GREAT and GOOD!!!!
Hope to hear from you soon!!!!

Your friend in Him
Susie :D

marleau

Post by marleau » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:44 am

I had heard wonderful things about mangosteen too so decided to try it for a chronic gastrointestinal problem. I wasn't able to tolerate it all - really made my stomach hurt! - even when I diluted it. Has anyone else experienced this side effect?

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”