Anyone ever heard of this?

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
aliengal24

Post by aliengal24 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:46 pm

I've been on TONS of anti-biotics. I've been feeling real sick and tired from them with a lot of other unpleasant side-effects. I've been doing some research and apparently candida is a big problem. Women usually get yeast infections from too much anti-biotics...but candida effects the whole body..it's like a fungus. The onyl way to rid it is a special diet and some vitamins. It's a very strict diet though. Has anyone ever had to go through this?

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:46 am

I've heard of candida... and yes it seems it's a very strict diet. Did you overcome this illness yet? I know there are various things that can help... for one the restriction of sugar as in this program will stop feeding the bad bacteria that has been multiplying in your body. Water to flush things out is a must and replacing with good bacteria is essential to getting better. Even the natural sugars in fruit will feed the bad bacteria so vegetables and leafy greens only! Apparently sauerkraut is an excellent source of zinc, and lacto fermented properties... but you must buy the natural kind from a health food store. Eating a few tablespoons of this everyday is good for anyone. I think for the most part of the population, we all suffer from not having enough good bacteria in our systems. Hope this helps and hope your feeling better!

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”