Curious? and Hello! New to the Board ! ;)

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
Mrsmom121

Post by Mrsmom121 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Hello! ;)

I am currently dealing with-Fibromyalgia, Hypo Thyroidism-(auto immune) PCOS, Metabolic Disorder, Many different back issues-(cant name all of them-would need a book)...Anxiety Disorders, Gas and Burps all the time-Overweight, Depression, and Trauma. PLUS just recently... Added in (thankfully minimal)High Blood pressure-and High Cortisol Levels...REALLY? Well who would of thunk it??? Does not Cortisol stem from STRESS??? I say YES!!! :eek: Well, anyway, I have been fighting for my Disability for almost 5 years...I worked since I was 14 until things started to hit the fan about 2005. I actually started having panic attakcs when I was a Teenager-and of course..."It was all in my head"...(Im sure ALL of you have been there with that one) Well, Its been a real Biach getting the Doctors to make the correct diagnosis.
Back in 2005 people were just starting to "get it" if you know what I mean. So millions of ERs later-(at least for me) NOW they get it. THANKS ALOT. :(
I guess I am just blowing off some steam-and I really just stumbled upon this ite by accident-and decided to join-and vent-and hopefully connect with people who are going through what I am. Perhaps we have good information for each other to help. :cool:
I guess I just wanted to say Hi! And I hope that ALL of us can HEAL and get well very soon.
Much love, and I send you all a big hug,and many prayers.
Hope to talk with you all soon. Love Dee... :) XOXO

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi Mrs mom, :) :) :)!!!
You sure have found the "right place" to connect with others who suffer in many of the ways, in which, you are suffering!!!

We warmly "welcome" you into this little forum!!!

I pray you "stick" around with us for a while :) :) :)!!!

Everyone pitches in and we each try to help one another!!! ;)

Many prayers and hugs are being sent your way too :)!!! Love, Cloie...XOXO

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”