FNH liver tumors

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
deebee

Post by deebee » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:01 am

I started feeling bad years ago and it just got worst and worst. A chronic ache was nagging at me on my right side so I started visiting the doctor. Last november I had a blood clot in my leg but it turned out only to be superficial phlebitis (not deadly). I was told not to worry but I think that's when my anxiety strarted escallating. In Janurary of this year I started getting these "attacks" running to the hospital often thinking my chest and this ache was related. My heart would race.. I couldn't breathe. I just felt weak all over and thought I couldn't even drive. Then I avoided driving all together. My doctor recommended that I start taking an antidepressant so I started taking in in the sping. I didn't feel that anything was healping so I persisted with the doctors and finally he sceduled me for an ultrasound of the abdomen. Turns out they find two tumors in my liver. I was rushed in for a cat scan the next day and it was confirmed. Apparently though I "have nothing to worry about" as they are common benign tumors that shouldn't cause me any grief. How is this possible??????? To me these things shouldn't be there in the first place!!! So ya.. now I'm trying to get rid of this axiety but still feel that there is something seriously wrong with my body. I cannot calm myself half of the time cause I can't help but think that something is just not right! Please help me... can anyone relate???

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”