Reacurrent UTI possibly IC

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
roarks1

Reacurrent UTI possibly IC

Post by roarks1 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:40 pm

hello everyone im new here. so ive always had problems with UTIs well since i was 15 but the past 6 months ive gotten them every two weeks. i had all these tests done and i cant even know results bc i dont have insurance now. anyway ive been dealing with anxiety and panic it started when i was 26 and then i found this program it went away but came back march of 2011 so here i am its been especially hard now since ive been sick all the time. it just seems endless. anyways starting the program again n need some friends that understand

meluv3

Re: Reacurrent UTI possibly IC

Post by meluv3 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi!! Sorry about the UTIs! =/ Have you tried some natural remedies for that at all? Like cranberry juice, baking soda, blueberries, pineapple, raw apple cider vinegar, vitamin c ... ?? Just some thoughts! Oh and drinking lots of water.

Anyhow, as far as the anxiety and panic - I think it is great that you have been down this road before and got better, so you know you CAN get better ... it's just gonna take some time. I know firsthand how debilitating it all can be and how frustrating and hopeless it all seems ... but there are so many people that recover. Just gotta take one day at a time! =)

roarks1

Re: Reacurrent UTI possibly IC

Post by roarks1 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:55 pm

I have tried several foods like cranberry and it makes it worst! but apple cider vinegar i know helped me a long time ago but it does give me energy and i confuse it with panic. i am now trying herbs from natures sunshine and taking oregano oil and garlic for infeccion. guess i will just have to see if it will work. I have never heard of pineapple and blueberries i will try that. mmmmmm! i love pineapple lol

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”