schizophrenia

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
dxbab1692

schizophrenia

Post by dxbab1692 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:47 am

i have schizophrenia. i have look for a cure but i haven't successfully found one, and frankly i dont think there is one. well anyways i just want to say there is help. i am curently trying to find the right medicine. well you Might say this man is crazy. um to correct you i am haha. but seriously the thing to do is keep possitive and stay strong. this program helped me so much and im still improving with every step i take. so just follow your heart and stay true. there is help. bless you in your healing and transfermation
i am a guy that has been troubled by anxiety and depression all my life. i also have schizophrenia and it makes it a little hard for me. the more support the better. thank you

angee1234

Re: schizophrenia

Post by angee1234 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:42 am

You made me smile dxbab. I have bipolar I, so I'm right there with you in crazy town. ha ha ha. I found the right medication and as long as I stay on my meds, I stay out of the hospital. You have the right attitude and with everything that comes along with mental illness it helps a whole lot if you have a sense of humor. Good luck with your meds. It sounds like you are on the right track. This program did so much for me. It truly changed my life in so many ways. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”