Rheumatoid Arthritis

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
mary hughes

Post by mary hughes » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:06 am

I was diagnosed when I was 19. Now am 25. I have been on almost all medications trying to find something to work. I don't usually have problems with my knees but had to have them drained twice within the last 2 years and My right elbow and wrist are affected as well as my left foot. Suffering with this has caused me sever dpression. I usually feel so helpless and frustrated most of my days not being able to move like I want to.

Want to know how others are coping and what meds have and have not worked for you...

brettw

Post by brettw » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:46 am

Hi Mary I just read your post and I feel for you. I do not have Rheumatoid arthritis, but I do know what might help you. You can private message me if you want, and I will give you my e-mail address so we can discuss your condition.

lovesanimals

Post by lovesanimals » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:14 am

Mary I have had RA since I was 30 and I am 56. I am now on Humira and it is working well for me. Was on Enbrel and had to change because I was in an accident and for some reason it quit working. There are tons of new meds out there don't give up!!!

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:19 pm

I have arthritis in my neck, both of my hips and osteoarthritis in my lumbar spine. I take Celebrex.

My sister has Rheumatoid Arthritis. She also takes celebrex and once took place in a drug trial ? She does not want to take infusion drugs. She is not on Enbrel or Humira that I know of.

I know that if I just sit around and don't do anything I feel terrible, but if I get up and get my body moving around I feel better.

I don't know much about arthritis right now, but I have had four steroid injections in my right hip and two in my left shoulder. I am only 50 years old, I shouldn't have so much wrong with me ?

Lynda Lu

Ammy

Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis

Post by Ammy » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:14 am

Celebrex is work for u, leave as it is. If change occurs, try other one. Diclofenac tablet is prescribed for the treatment of mild-to-moderate pain. Diclofenac 50mg work by reducing certain substances that cause inflammation and pain in the body.

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”