Dizzy and spaced out…. Need a friend!

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
rae75

Dizzy and spaced out…. Need a friend!

Post by rae75 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Sometimes I feel really dizzy and spaced out! I am scared that I will pass out. I am trying to get control of my life and it seem as though its getting worse. As I sit here I am having trouble swallowing and scared. What is happening to me? Please!!! Is any one out there? :(

KAMO

Re: Dizzy and spaced out…. Need a friend!

Post by KAMO » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:17 pm

When I first started having anxiety attacks, I'd have problems swallowing also, but as the anxiety attacks became more frequent, the swallowing problem stopped. If you haven't been, you should go see your doctor to make sure there isn't something else causing this and if not, he may be able to give you something to help calm you down and stop this from happening. Please let me know how it goes.

rae75

Post by rae75 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Thanks Kamo! I will keep you posted.

libertad

Post by libertad » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:15 am

rae75 wrote:Thanks Kamo! I will keep you posted.
Hi.... When I feel very anxious swalling is one of my first symptom, I am learning and practicing a lot the breathing and has helped me a lot........you are not alone and our body is smarter than us so dont worry even when we thougth we will pass out it wont happened!!!!!

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”