swollen glands

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
aliengal24

Post by aliengal24 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:33 am

Hey,
I have had swollen glands in my neck for a couple months now. Everytime I saw a doctor they said nothing was wrong. My wisdom teeth started hurting so I went to the dentist and he said they were infected and had to take them out. I got the two right ones removed a little over a week ago. My glands are still reaaaallly swollen and hurt a lot. I have to go back on November 6 and have the other two removed. I'm so sick of feeling like this, and I'm worried because it seems weird to have glands swollen for this long. Can anyone relate???

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Hi! Im having a bunch of dental issues too and my glands have been swollen nonstop. I think its just part of having dental stuff done. I wouldnt worry too much about it. Im no dr, but I am a hypochondriac who really did have thyroid cancer....

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:01 am

thank you for responding. Yeah, my glands have de-swelled a bit and I think it is just dental work. I'm glad you're better now : )

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”