Crohn's Disease

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
roadblock79

Post by roadblock79 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Does anyone have Crohn's. Then you must know what an "Episode" is gotta watch your diet what you eat, stress can trigger it any moment, then you suffer. Mine seems to be getting better, sometimes.

Post by Guest » Thu May 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Hello, I'm Cindy and I have had Crohns since my early 20s. I'm 47 now. Sometimes I think if I would have had this program back then, I would have a lot more colon left! lol, knowledge is the key they say.

Post by Guest » Mon May 25, 2009 2:45 am

Hi,
I have had Crohn's disease since 1981. It definitely is affected by stress, I had surgery in Feb 09 and in March started having daily panic attacks that I know were triggered by some complications of surgery. I never thought much abouth the illness, but when the anxiety hits, I become obsessed with the fact that I Have it. I was never like this before, so am very thankful for this program and am expecting great results. Am on week two and find the suggestions and techniques to be very helpful.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:35 pm

I have ulcerative colitis which has almost the exact same symptoms as Crohn's. You should check out the Crohns and Colitis website for more information.

www.ccfa.org

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:04 pm

The Crohn's website is a good idea.

Ulcerative Colitis is a terrible disease and can cause severe anxiety, stress and depression. It is too bad that it takes years to find out for sure what you really have wrong with you and by that time you are not only suffering physically, but psychologically too.
I have been suffering since 1997.

Lynda

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”