Anyone have PMDD??

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
Holly J

Post by Holly J » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 am

I was curious if anyone has Premenstrual dysphoric disorder. I am 99% sure this is what I have. I get BAD depression, anxiety, panic attacks, obsessive thinking, bloating, tiredness, cravings for sweets, moodiness. . . well, you name it, I got it. I got off the pill several month ago because i was going through this "all natural" kick and now I feel worse. I mean, I was fine on the pill. . I never felt this bad in my life. Last yr I did the same thing and got off the pill and i remember feeling really bad so i decided to go back on the pill and felt better. I am planning on going back on my Ortho tri-cyclin LO ASAP (think it also helped me not break out) Does anyone else have PMDD and what were things you took or did to help it? Why does birth control help PMDD so much???
"Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)"

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:24 am

Noone has PMDD???

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:34 am

I posted a blog earlier about the BC Yaz. since its suppose to be good for PMDD! Im sure I have it too! gonna go talk to my doc abut it!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:12 am

Funny, i replied to your post earlier. Please tell me how it goes. Also, can you share with me what you go through? Mine always starts 2 weeks before my period. I feel so crazy, anxious and so depressed.

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”