STD

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
jtmb2000

Post by jtmb2000 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:33 pm

OK, this is a huge step for me. What do you do when you are trying to control your stress and you don't even know you are stressed out. When I was only 18 I contacted an std and can never get rid of it. I was still a virgin and contracted it from a towel no ess that no one forwarned me that you could get. We all went skinny dipping and I used someone elses towel. No one believed me for a very long time. Alot still think I am lying about it, but why would I lie all these years later. I break out when I am stressed or under alot of pressure. I have not had one for about 6 months but now have one. I'm not stressed or worried about anything than the usual every day stuff. Does anyone know how to control this without having to take medication every day?

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:26 pm

There is only one (person) who knows the truth, GOD loves you and knows you are telling the truth.

I believe you and I bet there are a lot of others here that feel your pain and believe you. Have compassion for yourself, you did not ask for this, but you manage life, that is your belief in where you are any why you are.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:26 am

I don't see what's so improbable about the towel thing..if someone elses sexual liquids or blood somehow came off on the towel SURE you could get something....how foolish for people to tell you that! I believe you!

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”