numb and tingly!!

For discussion of Chronic Diseases such as Obesity, Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc.
Tinafey

Post by Tinafey » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:18 am

allday long my body is numb sometimes tingly, the worst is early morning. i feel it throughout my body, face lips, etc. also muscles hurt as well. been depressed for years started zoloft 3 months ago. had all types of tests for this and everything is fine, mayby its side effects from meds idk, also ears ring all the time, any input would be helpful, ty

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:46 am

I too have had some of these symptoms and have heard the ringing in the ears a lot from people with anxiety issues. Also, my brother was on Zoloft and had the ringing in the ears effect.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:01 am

I HAVE RINGING IN BOTH EARS FOR YEARS BUT HAVE NEVER BEEN ON MEDS.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:21 am

I have ringing in my ears all the time.I have been blaming it on the fact that I've been in bands for over 20yrs. Now, I thinking it might be my meds. I guess talking to my Dr. might be a good idea??

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:46 pm

I once was on Zoloft and had 11 of the listed side effects which sounds like what Tina is experiencing. Unfortunately, some illnesses can do the same such as diabetes. Tina, you definitely need to check with your doctor if you have not already. If the doc finds nothing wrong and wants you to stay on Zoloft, find another doc and do not stop suddenly as you need to wean yourself off with a doc's help.

Return to “Chronic Disease Sufferers”