Going through a tough time

Stress can keep you down. Stress can also help you create. Learn to make stress a positive force in your life.
ctiblets

Going through a tough time

Post by ctiblets » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:28 am

I have been through a lot of stress lately. Now I have a new health issue, I feel like I'm about to lose it. My heart feels like it is irregular every once in a while it just pounds really hard in my chest and it hurts. I ache all over, it feels like my whole body is tense, and I just sit and cry. I'm going crazy. Does anyone else feel this way at times. It helps to talk.

Iwillbebetter

Re: Going through a tough time

Post by Iwillbebetter » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:23 am

I have felt that way many times!! That is in part what led me to working this program!!! talking does help, for the time being. I think a more permatnet thing is to work on ourselves and learn how we got there which in turn teaches us how to get out!! It can be done!! You don't have to continue to live this way!! At one time I was sure I was only minutes away from a nervous break down, I was ready for the padded room, straight jacket and all!! :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

Return to “Session 14 - How to Keep Stress from Becoming Anxiety”