Get out of that STRESS RUT!!!

Stress can keep you down. Stress can also help you create. Learn to make stress a positive force in your life.
creamcheesepuff

Post by creamcheesepuff » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:51 am

I am finding myself getting slowly stronger everyday. Moving out of state is very stressful when you lived in your childhood home for over 40 years. However, we must move on. When you slump into that WOE IS ME MIND SET, you are conditioning yourself further IN A RUT...DONT DO IT....EVERYONE ON THIS SITE DESERVE TO FEEL GOOD AND POSITIVE......creamcheese

THH

Post by THH » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Cream cheese,
YEY! Feeling stronger is great! You are doing it. Good for you realizing that negative mind set and walking though it.
I agree! Stay strong, baby steps... :)

creamcheese

Post by creamcheese » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Thanks THH, No one knows how I am feeling about this moving stuff.....thanks for being there for me, I feel like I am tapping out my one resource great friend of mine. I just cannot do that. I never thought it would be so tough to move......but then again, I am much older, and its out of state....a first for me....my move date is Nov 19th. All is going well and pretty smoothe...I am not however making this transition as smoothe for myself mentally. I feel sometimes I am really pounding myself into a nervous breakdown......Thanks again.

*slimjim

Post by *slimjim » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Slimjim saying HI. Just wanted to see if you woulld like to take a peek at my latest webcomic? If so let me know what you think.
Thanx.
[url=http://madamexinc.smackjeeves....cs/1029786/mx-inc-1/]http://madamexinc.smackjeeves....cs/1029786/mx-inc-1/[/url] I'm a recent graduate of the program and I just wanted to show those of you what this program has allowed me to do in ways I never thought was possible. It's allowed me to unlock some major creative juices and it can do the same for you guys as well.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Hi Cream cheese, and I know you are the other Cream Cheese Puff! :D How are you doing? Boy, today was different not watching a football game at my other son's house. So I'm watching TV w/ hubby. But he is sleeping now, he's been sick. So it is pretty quiet. I did cook tonight, so that is good for me. I cleaned up some more in my backyard until my neck was hurting.

Anyway, just checking in. Paislee :)

Return to “Session 14 - How to Keep Stress from Becoming Anxiety”