daily stress

Stress can keep you down. Stress can also help you create. Learn to make stress a positive force in your life.
berengar

Post by berengar » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Hi everyone... I have been really active on the forums lately. I am getting back out of a setback and venting here seems to help a lot.

I have a technically-challenging job and the people I work with, especially my boss, are nothing like me. I am young, female and outgoing (despite a serious history and occassional relapses of anxiety), but the people around me are older, male and make work their entire life. How can I get along with these people (since I like the actual content of my work) and not care so much that they don't want to be buddy-buddy? What I'm really looking for is advice on not letting my work define who I am, even though I depend on this job to pay for my comfortable lifestyle. Any insights?

Post by Guest » Tue May 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Correct time to come here. Be calm others talk to you. Even though disturb in mind. Take Effexor XR medication which is an antidepressant medication prescribed for social anxiety disorder. Mainly it works by restoring the balance of serotonin in the brain.

Return to “Session 14 - How to Keep Stress from Becoming Anxiety”