Need weekly to do from Session 14 workbook

Stress can keep you down. Stress can also help you create. Learn to make stress a positive force in your life.
vahorsegirl

Post by vahorsegirl » Tue May 06, 2008 2:42 am

I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I was trying really hard the other day to be good and work on the program when my husband and I were traveling the other day. I read session 13s HW in the car. Well today I discovered that I don't have my workbook, it's in my husband's car and his is traveling for the week and won't be home until Friday. Of course his car is at the airport and he has all of the extra keys.

I would be so grateful if someone could tell me what the todos for this week are. I want to keep rolling with the program but I feel stuck now.

Post by Guest » Sat May 10, 2008 5:23 am

I have an older version of the program so I am wondering is it the Action Assignments that you need? If so I would be happy to write those for you.

Post by Guest » Mon May 12, 2008 12:59 am

Thx Disney...but I finally got my book back :) i appreciate the offer though :)

Post by Guest » Fri May 16, 2008 6:26 pm

While studying my the program bluenote book Week 14, as I turned a page a FEAR of mine suddenly popped in my conscousness, very much like a Pop Tart springing up out of a toaster. For a second as my eyes took notice of all the type on the proceeding page, that I thought "OH NO!"
"MORE TYPE!" How am I going to get through with reading it and even understanding it, completely. AHHH...HA! I caught myself thinking
a negative thought, trying to sneak under my radar. Wow, what insight this thought had on me. This is the real reason why I can't sit quietly and just read a newspaper. For when I see a varible tidal wave of type facing me I panic and tell myself that its beyond my scope of learning "ALL OF THIS!" So, I give into this fear and trash the newspaper, paper back book, or even a recipe. For with this behavior I can smiply write myself a mental excuse note. Which would go something like this: "Please excuse Jim B. from particapating in his life 'cause deep down inside he feels that even though he graduated from High School with a 9th grade education, he believes that he doesn't possess the knowledge to understand the concept others put across to him in the printed form." WOW! What an eye opening experience this has been for me! I'm scaring myself with some imaged limitation I've placed on myself. In other words, I'm too STUPID for my own good! Man, what a bunch of BS is this. Then how is it possible that I could discover this Illogical thought all on my own! You can think about that for a while while I BABYSTEPPING all over this idiotic thought! OHHHH...What a Great feeling this is. Thanx.

Post by Guest » Sat May 17, 2008 3:36 pm

Wow here we are again. Let's try something new. I'm going to type some words and see if they transform into moving icons. Ok, the word is s.e.n.d. now I'm going to spell it out and see if it changes when I post this message.

Post by Guest » Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm

Oh, Well that didn't work. Sorry. Maybe next time.

Return to “Session 14 - How to Keep Stress from Becoming Anxiety”