Paul McKenna's Instant Confidence

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
Rockefeller

Post by Rockefeller » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:05 am

<A HREF="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/059305 ... roduct_top" TARGET=_blank>http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/059305 ... uct_top</A>

Thought I would recommend this book and CD,

I bought this a while back but never really could get into it, I have generalised anxiety so was a bit worried about hypnosis and all the what if's, Like "What if I get stuck in hypnosis" "What if I go mad" even worse what if I flip out and go around and murder my entire house Yes I know.

But anyway I started the hypnosis CD last Sunday night, never bothered reading the book, I had tried listening to the CD before but always found it difficult to relax, It sort of freaked me out abit when the twon voices come out of each speaker but I went with it and managed to relax and off I went, It was very relaxing indeed and sort of an odd experience, and once it was over I felt no different,

The next day there wasn't even a difference but toward the end of the week with constant listening each night I did feel confident and assertive, At work when having a chat with someone I used to just agree you know yes no answers etc but I found myself starting converstation, I used to suffer blank mind syndrome but that appears to have gone I have found myself talking to people I never talk to and no fear.. Its very very odd, totally subconsious.

I am going to try his stop smoking CD tonight, It has amazed me how this has worked, You don't notice it working but it does, before I was scared to talk to someone, now I just blurt it out what ever comes into my head

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:06 pm

can book stores order this or do you have to order on line? I had some great self hypnosis cds at one time and have lost them all. I thought they worked really well.