Great book for moving past a dysfunctional upbringing

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
egriff

Re: Great book for moving past a dysfunctional upbringing

Post by egriff » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:55 pm

WW wrote:
lilchrissy wrote:Thanks for reassuring me that I am not losing it :oops:
Far from losing it... You are the best and everyday I am appreciative of all the help you have given me :D
I appreciate you too Chrissy. Your advice has been invaluable to me also :mrgreen:

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Mon May 14, 2012 5:30 pm

WW wrote:
Far from losing it... You are the best and everyday I am appreciative of all the help you have given me :D
Are you both trying to make me blush while I type? Seriously I have not been able to post as often as I would like and you guys are doing much more than me now. Keep up the great work :D

egriff

Post by egriff » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:44 pm

lilchrissy wrote:
WW wrote:
Are you both trying to make me blush while I type? Seriously I have not been able to post as often as I would like and you guys are doing much more than me now. Keep up the great work :D
I think we'd all like to have more time to post and help others, but life gets busy. The nice thing is whenever you do post Chrissy it usually has some nugget of wisdom we can all benefit from! Quality over quantity :mrgreen:

WW

Post by WW » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:58 pm

egriff wrote: I think we'd all like to have more time to post and help others, but life gets busy. The nice thing is whenever you do post Chrissy it usually has some nugget of wisdom we can all benefit from! Quality over quantity :mrgreen:
Very well said and certainly applies to me and my life!

WW

Post by WW » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Hey everybody :)
Life has been crazy good and I have not checked in here forever so just wanted to say hey and let everyone know I'm still alive and kicking. I hope everyone else is still prospering too?

egriff

Post by egriff » Tue May 21, 2013 6:08 pm

WW wrote:
egriff wrote: I think we'd all like to have more time to post and help others, but life gets busy. The nice thing is whenever you do post Chrissy it usually has some nugget of wisdom we can all benefit from! Quality over quantity :mrgreen:
Very well said and certainly applies to me and my life!
Thanks! Hope you are well and sorry I have been mia for awhile, life is great!

WW

Post by WW » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:48 pm

I'm just glad you are back... I had all but given up on hearing from you and others on here. Happy to be wrong about that now :D

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:52 pm

Don't give up on me yet either lol. I stopped checking but will try more now that the site seems to be functioning again :P

egriff

Post by egriff » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:46 pm

I'm still around, just don't have much free time these days. You guys are always in my thoughts though :mrgreen:

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:00 pm

egriff wrote:I'm still around, just don't have much free time these days. You guys are always in my thoughts though :mrgreen:
That was sweet egriff and please know the same is true here as life got busy and I have not been around but have thought of you and other friends on here often :D