Is this the one I want?

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
jackerz

Post by jackerz » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:13 pm

Hey, I found out about Lucinda Bassetts course a while ago and wanted to do it but as I live outside of America I cant order it directly. But I found the thing Im looking for on Amazon I think, which I can order here in Japan.

<A HREF="http://www.amazon.com/Attacking-Depress ... 67&sr=1-11" TARGET=_blank>http://www.amazon.com/Attacking-Depress ... sr=1-11</A>

Can anyone confirm that this is the full course with the workbook?
jackerz

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:28 pm

It appears to be the same one as I have, but just make sure that the workbook is included b/c it is a very important part of the program as well as the relaxation cd.
But so far it looks right.
Good luck on your recovery
Mimi

Dan4026

Post by Dan4026 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:40 pm

Hi Jackerz. That is the newer version. Like Mimi said, make sure it has the workbook with it. Also go to ebay.com, you can also get the program there. The prices are a lot better there. Remember there are older versions too. They have different covers but basically the same. I have the older version and what's inside is no different from the newer version.

Take care. DeeDee.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:54 pm

This looks the same.... just be sure it has all the cds and workbooks

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:17 pm

Thanks for the help and encouragement. I will check out ebay too.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:10 am

Hi, Jackerz--

Yes, I think that it's the same one that I have. I don't think that the workbook was included in the program that I purchased, though, so do make sure that it's there.

I am curious about the workbook, myself, actually. Is the workbook a large book that includes all the sessions in it? The only "workbooks" that I have are the small Guidebooks that come in each group of sessions. Right now, I'm working from the small Sessions 5-8 Guidebook. I keep thinking there should be something more...