Great Book!!! A Must Read!!

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
Ms. Hopeful

Post by Ms. Hopeful » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Hello everyone! I recently ordered a book and workbook combo on off the internet and I loved it! It is called "The Don't Forget to Look Up, Uncovering the Root of Anxiety, Panic and Fear". You can get just the book or the combo which I think was only around $20 for both. It is from a Christian perspective. The author is Angela K. Brittian. Worth every penny! :)

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:36 pm

where can we find out more about this book? What did you learn from it that helped you? thanks n' God bless ya!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:54 am

Hi Pam, you can order her books or cds at www.overcomepanic.com. It is a Christian based website and where I got the book and workbook from. There are also alot of testimonials and other stuff you can get too. I think what helped me the most is in the workbook, there is alot of scripture confessions written out for you and a prayer with each chapter. It really helped me get my focus on God as my deliverer and getting my priorities back into right order. Also, Angela is very open and honest and shares her story in the book, the good, the bad and the ugly! Really fast shipping too. I got it in about 3 days from ordering. God bless!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:43 am

what did you learn from this book sounds interesting

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:46 am

i am a christian and this book sounds good how long have you been in the program i just started tuesday i hope ia ma doing it right you listen to the same tape three times in a week and what do you do on the other days

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi Dotty, I think what I learned most from the book was it helped me get back into the scriptures. Especially the workbook. For both is only around $20 and well worth it. In the workbook, each chapter has questions for reflection, scriptures for mediation and memory, confessions and a breakthrough prayer. There is also a thought journal. The author is honest and open about her struggle and what she went through and how she overcame anxiety and fear.

I too just started the program last week and I am currently on session two. What I have been doing is listening to the relaxation CD everyday and listening to the teaching CD at least 3 times a week. I spent more time on session two than one. They recommend practice and patience. Patience is the hard part for me. ;) I also read and participate in the forum and they started an online church too which is awesome!

I highly recommend the Don't Forget to Look up book and workbook too. You can do them along with the program if you have time and be doubly blessed!!

Hope that helps!!