What To Say When You Talk To Yourself

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Girlwisdom,

So glad to hear you enjoy the CD's and Shad's book. I use them everyday. Amazing things keep happening in my life, financially, personally, and health wise. I have even become a life coach through Shad's Life Coach Institute. Positive thinking can turn lives around!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:12 pm

From Fear to Power is a great summary of Lucinda's program. I am now reading her Life Without Limits and find that helpful too.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:06 am

Susan that is wonderful that you have become a life coach. I bet it cost plenty to take that course! Congrats to you on that, you must be proud.

Hugs

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:37 am

I have read this book once, it is very worth reading. I am going to re read it in the next couple of weeks. I really have learned alot from it.

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2010 3:47 am

I'm waiting for my copy to arrive (so anxiously!!)LOL! I'm looking even more forward to it now that I've read all of your great posts about the book. Thanks!!

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2010 4:34 am

Beating Heart,

Let us know how you like the book.

Post by Guest » Tue May 11, 2010 11:14 am

I most certainly will!! Unfortunately, another day has passed and no book. :roll: I ordered on ebay from the UK. My ebay orders never take this long. But i've never ordered from the UK b4. So I'm trying not to worry but I'm starting to fear that it won't show up. That maybe it's a bad ebay seller. But I'm trying to keep the faith that it just has to do w/ the oversees aspect. Keep hope aliiiive!!!! LOL!

Post by Guest » Wed May 19, 2010 12:08 am

I reas this book! It was great...another "eye opener" to how my own negative thoughts have created my anxiety.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:29 pm

I love this book. The author explains things in such a great way. Just my two cents!