Recommend Overcoming Anxiety, Worry, and Fear and Self Estee

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
taco161

Recommend Overcoming Anxiety, Worry, and Fear and Self Estee

Post by taco161 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 am

Two books I have gotten some lessons out of are Self esteem because hey that there is the root of our anxiety and depression comes from well at least one of the major ones where our self esteem level is by Matthew McKay. It's a book of maintaining, assessing and improving your self esteem. There are some good talk threapy examples. In this book if you are religious or recovering anxiety with the help of the god should read Overcoming Anxiety, Worry, and Fear. Practical Ways to Find Peace by Gregory L. Jantz. It gives examples of people in their particular anxiety provoking situations I am getting a couple of Lucinda's book From Panic to Power and You Can't afford negative thinking I believe. Please feel free to get me your opinions of these two self books. I got them off amazon for some reasonable prices. Good luck and I hope everybody is finding their ways to cope with anxiety, panic, depression, etc. My name is Nick Ramsey and I live in Burlington, WA. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

lesley123

Re: Recommend Overcoming Anxiety, Worry, and Fear and Self E

Post by lesley123 » Wed May 01, 2013 6:26 am

hey there its nice to have another aussie oioioi lol...go eels hehe...thanks so much for your recomded books...with the over coming aniexty etc book is that also good for the ones who aren't recovered yet?