Two great books to read

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
EastcoastGirl

Post by EastcoastGirl » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:05 am

In the last week I have read these two really great books.

Silently Suffering with Anxiety, Depression, and Agoraphobia by Julie Auriana
<span class="ev_code_RED">Description: </span>When and how did I lose control of my life?

What am I afraid of? Why do I feel this way? Am I really going crazy? Why do I have limitations that are holding me back from living life? Will I ever be free of those limitations? Why do I feel like something is missing in my life? Why am I not happy? Why me? These are the questions I would ask myself for many years...until I finally found the answers. I created the symptoms that caused the anxiety, and I am the only person that can control it! It's been ten long years since my first symptoms began. This is my story... <span class="ev_code_RED">This woman used StressCenter for anxiety and depression program she talks about it in her book to overcome her anxiety, depression and agoraphobia.</span>

This is the second book I read:

Your Life is Waiting: The Average Joe's Guide to Overcoming Panic Attacks and Anxiety (Paperback)
<span class="ev_code_RED">Description:</span>Panic attacks be gone! Finally, a first-hand guide to overcoming panic attacks, agoraphobia, and anxiety disorder from someone who has lived through it and conquered it. Rafe R. Martin shares his own personal experiences with panic attacks and agoraphobia and takes us through his journey from fear to freedom in his new book, Your Life is Waiting. Panic attack and anxiety sufferers who want a step-by-step plan for eliminating panic attacks, taking control of their lives and overcoming this paralyzing condition will love the way Rafe shares his own personal story of overcoming panic attacks once and for all, and then helps the reader develop his own plan for recovery. <span class="ev_code_RED">This author used a lot of the same principals that are in the Stress program</span>

I got both books on amazon.com and encourage others to read them if they want to hear success stories from people overcoming anxiety, depression and agoraphobia. They were both encouraging and uplifting books to read!

Moonglo

Post by Moonglo » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:13 pm

It sounds like you read some encouragement this week! We can ALWAYS use that...so thanks for suggesting them. I'm headed to Amazon next!
Keep your chin up...and your spirit! :O)