Deepak Chopra Book

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
alic7725

Deepak Chopra Book

Post by alic7725 » Wed May 18, 2011 3:32 pm

"Reinventing the Body, Resurrecting the Soul: How to Create a New You" is a great book. Although I listened to it on audio, I had to order the actual book in order to highlight certain passages that really spoke to me. This book gets you at a deeper and more spiritual level. I think it is wonderful. I also ordered another book of his, but I can't say if it's good since I have yet to read it, "The Path to Love: Spiritual Strategies for Healing." If you're like me, spiritual but not religious, you might also appreciate these books :)

LyndaLu

Re: Deepak Chopra Book

Post by LyndaLu » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Thank you for your book review. Did you know that he has written 57 books ! I will have to visit my local bookstore to take a look at his most recent writings. I am looking for some inspirational, spritual books to read.
Lynda Lu

davidchatman

Post by davidchatman » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:17 am

I have read "The Path to Love." it is Philosophical, inspiring, and ultimately very practical, The Path to Love is a book that can change lives as it invites the spirit to work its wonders on the most complex and richly rewarding terrain of all: the human heart.

good5689

Post by good5689 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:51 pm

the title of this posts reminded me actually of one facebook grooup
it is not advertising or promoting the group, just funny stuff

cheap authentic nfl jerseys
nfl jerseys
nfl jackets