Great CBT starter book from sufferer POV

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:07 am

WW, I am around just have not signed on in a while. See my reply to you on the triumphs board. I am really proud of you! Now do not get complacent and keep doing the tea form everyday!

WW

Post by WW » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:05 am

Thanks Chrissy and really good to hear from you! I am really thriving now and feeling so good that I almost forgot to come back here and check in. Thanks again and please keep in touch and feel free to share any other advice you have but I think I am over the bump now :)
I'll check in on the triumphs board momentarily.

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:02 pm

That's really awesome to hear WW. I don't know that I have any advice other than to stay on top of your anxiety and keep doing your tea forms even when you feel great.

WW

Post by WW » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:38 am

Even more awesome to be able to be where I am now and share my thanks with you :) I'm thinking about calling my old therapist that original told me about this book but I resisted getting, and telling her that I finally took her recommendation and read this book and share my success with her. What do you think? Thanks again.

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:24 am

I think that is an excellent idea. Let me know how it goes. I think all therapist just want us to get better and when they hear it was from some advice they have given even if you are no longer seeing them it has to make them fell good.

WW

Post by WW » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Hi Chrissy and happy new year. Thanks for the encouragement. I am going to put a call into her tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes :)

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:22 am

Happy new year to you too! I'm always happy to help and encourage when I can. Let me know how your call went and if I can be of any further help to you?

WW

Post by WW » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:48 am

Hey Chrissy I am so sorry it took me so long to reply. I called her like I said I would but it took a few weeks to connect with her(phone tag) and I forgot to come back and let you know about it. Like you predicted it went unbelievably well. She even suggested that we try and get together for coffee once summer rolls around because she wants to see the changes in me. Thanks again and how are you doing? take care!

MargieP

Post by MargieP » Sat May 31, 2008 12:29 pm

I just came to this thread from the link in the thread about this book under the book's title and wanted to say that I was in a group based on this book and the TEA form, after I did Lucinda's program and together they cured my anxiety and panic problems and I have been completely off all meds for over four years now.

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:00 pm

WW, that's great news and not surprising at all. If she was not a caring person she probably never would have gone into the therapy business :)
If you get together with her this summer let me know how that goes and how you are doing also? Happy Summer!