Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
ljanz

Post by ljanz » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:44 pm

This is a great read, very positive & inspiring as all his books are
Let nothing that has happened today or before discourage you about tomorrow

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:00 am

Hi ljanz, I agree 100%! I've read it twice and will probably read it again. I've already underlined so much of the text the whole thing will probably end up being underlined before I'm through. :D I've also read a few other books from him and have enjoyed them all. Thanks for the good recommend!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:28 pm

I've read the book and am currently reading it again. There are so many great thoughts to write down and keep close by. He's a great inspiration for becoming a positive person.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:06 am

Thank you for the recommend, everyone. I am new to the program and have been looking for some other positive, faith-filled reading that might be helpful!! Blessings!!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:47 pm

I like that book too! Has anybody read Victoria Osteen's book? I think it's called 'Love Your Life.' I've been meaning to check it out at the library, probably need to read that one too, LOL. The way things are going around here I need all the help I can get. :roll:

Post by Guest » Sun May 02, 2010 12:17 pm

thanks all for your review. i am in week 4 and have not been able to find an inspirational book. will buy a copy this weel

Post by Guest » Tue May 04, 2010 8:24 am

Hi Michele G,
I have read Victoria Osteen's book called, Love Your Life...awesome read! I have a library full of books in my house :D They have all helped me in some way, shape or form. Keep learning & you will keep growing!

Post by Guest » Tue May 04, 2010 8:27 am

Another good read, for women..."Captivating" Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul...by John & Stasi Eldredge
Here is a line from the introduction I would like to share..."Rest assured-this is not a book about all the things you are failing to do as a woman. We're tired of those books." :D