book that's helpful in finding yourself

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
AmandaP

Post by AmandaP » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:52 pm

I've dealt with anxiety since october of last year but always had a low level of anxiety for as long as I can remember. I am a young mom to a 2 year old and I'm 16 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. I dont regret getting married young(20) and having kids young, but I never did get to "find myself" I feel like I'm a mom and a wife and my life revolves around cleaning and cooking. I would love to know if anyone has any book recommendations or any advice at all. I want my own identity.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:09 am

Amanda; I have been reading a book that helps you see yourself for who you are. I'ts called "you can heal your life" by Louise L.Hay. It deals with your inner self and learning to overcome limitations. It has helpped me see a greater connection with the universe and having faith in who I am and trusting myself to fulfill my needs. It has helpped with anxiety too when work is slow. Another book you might try is "Change your thougjhts, change your life" by Wayne Dyer. both are woth at least checking out. hopefully you get some help from them. God bless you on your quest to find yourself, Bradley.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:20 am

Louise Hay's book was very helpful to me years ago. It was a huge catalyst for change for me and got me moving in the direction I needed at the time. Other authors that have helped me a great deal are David Burns, Daniel Amen, and also Wayne Dyer.