ATTENTION ALL SMOKERS YOU GOTTA READ THIS!!!

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
Vegasmomof4

Post by Vegasmomof4 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:16 am

I got the bok from the library and I am reading it now.

I was just wondering if you are still a nonsmoker and how you were doing with it>>>

Vegasmomof4

Post by Vegasmomof4 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:19 am

Something a bit strange....

I just checked out the website you posted and Allen died a year ago today.

chatterbox

Post by chatterbox » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:09 pm

Yes I posted above that he has passed away, and yes the book worked for me. TC Karen Oh yeah forgot to mention been about 2 weeks since my last cig. Yayyy for me!!!
Last edited by chatterbox on Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED OR DEPRESSED :)

tryingtolivehappy

Post by tryingtolivehappy » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:21 am

I have used this book and it is GREAT It was working for me. I was seperated from hubby and i was doing fine as a non smoker with this book then he called and it so stressed me out and I lit up and I am just trying to get my mind back on quitting before I read this book again. Get this book it is awesome.

AlisonF

Post by AlisonF » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:19 pm

Originally posted by chatterbox:
I was in chat about a week ago and there was someone talking about how they quit smoking and that they did it from reading a book...I was like yeah right (in my mind of course). She went on to say that she did it with no withdrawls and all the other things that us smokers go through when trying to quit smoking. I asked her for the name of the book and said I would check it out. Well I got the book two days ago and, and it's only 224 pages long. Well that book caught my attention from the beginning and it works!!! The name of the book is THE EASY WAY TO STOP SMOKING...By Allen Carr
The author actually encourages you to smoke while reading the book..haha! If you or a family member are a smoker you have got to get this book! I got mine on Amazon for 8.00 used...Happy Reading for those of you who are ready to become a Non-Smoker! I would like to give thanks to the member in chat who referred the book but I don't remember their name..so if you happen to come across this post....ty ty ty. TC Karen
I know this post is about a month and a half late, but I recall telling someone in chat (that was when I could access chat) About Allan Carr. Was that you?

For the record, it will be 2 yrs smoke free for me in April.

Here's the kicker, I didn't gain any weight when I quit, I picked up a new habit of walking and actually lost some weight!

Keep up the good work!
Alison