ATTENTION ALL SMOKERS YOU GOTTA READ THIS!!!

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
chatterbox

Post by chatterbox » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:21 am

I was in chat about a week ago and there was someone talking about how they quit smoking and that they did it from reading a book...I was like yeah right (in my mind of course). She went on to say that she did it with no withdrawls and all the other things that us smokers go through when trying to quit smoking. I asked her for the name of the book and said I would check it out. Well I got the book two days ago and, and it's only 224 pages long. Well that book caught my attention from the beginning and it works!!! The name of the book is THE EASY WAY TO STOP SMOKING...By Allen Carr
The author actually encourages you to smoke while reading the book..haha! If you or a family member are a smoker you have got to get this book! I got mine on Amazon for 8.00 used...Happy Reading for those of you who are ready to become a Non-Smoker! I would like to give thanks to the member in chat who referred the book but I don't remember their name..so if you happen to come across this post....ty ty ty. TC Karen
TO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED OR DEPRESSED :)

Sit-N-Spin

Post by Sit-N-Spin » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:11 am

Thnx I'll check it out !

David**

Post by David** » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:28 am

Karen, have you totally quit by using the book? You know me and how much I smoke so am very curious.

PS if it's got anything to do with Zyban, I can eat Zyban like candy and keep on smoking. Same thing with all the other nicotine helpers.
"May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to choose it, and the strength to make it endure."

chatterbox

Post by chatterbox » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:32 am

My Buddy David I would never stear you wrong!!! :D Nothing to do with Zyban and all that other stuff that just irritates the heck out of you...im reading your mind already. And non of the willpower rah rah either. When I read this book I actually thought of you and Nells as well. And yes I have quit smoking and people are still alive in my home rofl!

chatterbox

Post by chatterbox » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:34 am

By the way David Zyban was like candy to me to lol :D I used to tear off nicotine patches and spit out the gum lol

Vegasmomof4

Post by Vegasmomof4 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:47 am

And yes I have quit smoking and people are still alive in my home rofl!
Thanks for posting this, so you have had the book for two days and you already quit???

Please do tell us more!!!!

Thanks

chatterbox

Post by chatterbox » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:01 am

I would love to dwell into the contents of the book with you but it would take away the experience of it...it's something that you have to experience on your own truly. I will tell you this the book captures your attention from the beginning because the author is an ex-smoker who kinda reminds me of my buddy dave a few postings above...haha! And I read the book in one day and yes I have quit smoking with NO WITHDRAWLS. TC Karen

chatterbox

Post by chatterbox » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:11 am

Oky I will give you guys this to kinda give you a brief insight.. <A HREF="http://allencarr.com/central/article/83 ... allen-carr" TARGET=_blank>http://allencarr.com/central/article/83 ... en-carr</A>

chatterbox

Post by chatterbox » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:28 am

<A HREF="http://allencarr.com/central/article/10 ... ay-aged-72" TARGET=_blank>http://allencarr.com/central/article/10 ... aged-72</A>
I had no idea that this man was no longer with us, I wanted to find out more about him. But he has left behind a gift that keeps on giving.
Last edited by chatterbox on Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vegasmomof4

Post by Vegasmomof4 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:16 am

I got the bok from the library and I am reading it now.

I was just wondering if you are still a nonsmoker and how you were doing with it>>>