A New Earth

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
ldteach

Post by ldteach » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:28 am

I am starting to read this book and watching Oprah's live casts on Mondays, but having a hard time getting through it or really understanding it. I want so much to have a higher belief and feel the aha moments or to just feel ahhhhhhh in peace in my life. I do yoga and like it, but i haven't been in 2 weeks so I am down a bit, but want that calmness of life for me. Why can't I have that too? UGHH

lfcoach1

Post by lfcoach1 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:24 pm

I just started reading it as well and I find it very ahrd to understand. I had problems with the first live cast, so I was disappointed. I think you need to go into this book with an open mind and complete quiet, I am hoping as it goes along it gets easier. I think it will end up being great, keep on with it

luvlife

Post by luvlife » Sun May 18, 2008 11:55 am

Please read my reply to TrinityMN about the book 'New Earth'. You may not agree with me and that's okay, but I truly believe that so many of us look for the answers in people who write books and the truth is right before us in the Bible. His Word has an answer for every need you will face in your life for the rest of your life. Granted, there are many fine authors and I love to read as much as anyone - any kind, any time, but I have always found my answers from the Bible. Peace and Blessings, Judy :)
"Life is not waiting for the storm to pass ~ it's learning to dance in the rain."