"LORD Change My Attitude"(Before it's too late)

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
Barb G.

Post by Barb G. » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:34 am

I just started reading this book its by James MacDonald. I know my attitude hasn't been the best but boy, my husband really needs this book. Nope, right in the intro it says do not be thinking of someone else when reading it or buy it for someone else. I bought this while on vacation in Tennessee. We visited some friends church and they were going to start the book in their next S.S. class. So much negative and added stress because of problems with our home. I need to apologize for constantly complaining. People must be sick of me being on this kick for 9 mo. Somehow we will get beyond it. This book in addition to our program will help me re-focus and get back on track. If anyone has read this or plans to get it, I'd love to hear your comments.

JaL

Post by JaL » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:47 am

What is the name of the book. And you are absolutely right in that it is for yourself but you see how good it can be and you want to help others, that's one of your best traits. Fix yourself first and it will give you the strength to help others.

Barb G.

Post by Barb G. » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:16 pm

JaL, The book is "Lord Change My Attitude" (before its too late by James MacDonald. My husband has now read the first chapter with me. I'll probably be taking this slow. I would love to discuss more with anyone interested.