Natural Cures

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
fischee

Post by fischee » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:25 am

I recently came across the book Prescription for Natural Cures and it has a lot of interesting and helpful information nutrition, herbal medicine, homeopathic methods, and acupuncture / acupressure. It's not exclusive to anxiety and depression, but it does address many other stress-related illnesses (migraines, IBS,CFS).

is anyone else familiar with this book? It was written by James Balch, MD and Mark Strengler, ND

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:47 am

Hi Fischee.

Do you have the book? If so, what does it say about migraines?

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:53 am

yes, i have this book. It is great!

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:11 am

i don't have the book. but after i started the programs i got up the nerve to go to a nutritionist (the anti-candida diet was just what i needed) and i also went to a massage and accupuncturist--which helped be to relax and get energized.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:35 pm

:)This is the way I want to go, the natural way.. no more medications for me.. I've read about Candida too and how much that can wreck havoc on your health..was the anti-candida diet hard to follow..and in which way did it help you..?I want to try to help cure things with natural cures and diet..and I want to try a massage too.MMm sounds good.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:59 pm

Hello. Can anyone tell me what it says about migraines?

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:29 pm

Hey deedee, I don't have that book, but I talked to a dietician and she told me to keep track of what I eat and when I have a migraine, see if maybe it's a food allergy..I love pizza and it seems like everytime I eat it I get a migraine lately..I'm also going to look into celiac disease..it's when you're body can't deal with or has an allergic reaction to gluten which is in alot of foods (including pizza), i've read that you can buy the test in a pharmacy, which i'm going to try..why does everything that tastes so good have to be so bad for us?

libby126

Post by libby126 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:46 am

Hi Leeann. Thanks so much for your responding. I appreciate it.

DeeDee