Fantastic Read!!!

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
Inspiration is All Around

Post by Inspiration is All Around » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:51 am

I have my fair share of self-help books and whenever I find one that is absolutely fantastic I like to share it with my clients as well as friends. The Secret of Letting Go by Guy Finley. Look him up on the web too, he puts out a newsletter. Everything he deals with is helping people get over negativity and fear-based beliefs.

"The only thing a thousand failed attempts to start your life over prove is that you just started in a wrong place a thousand times."

"Calling on anxious thoughts to answer fearful feelings is like trying to stop a landslide by throwing rocks at it."

On my last trip this was the one book I brought with me and I've got to say he really knows what he's talking about. If you like Eckhart Tolle but find (for myself) that he's a bit difficult to understand, this is a book for you! I hope to attend a workshop he is holding next month (can't wait). I'll let you all know how it goes.

Ashlyn

Post by Ashlyn » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:44 am

I'm on my way out the door to buy this one! I love Eckert Tolle and I found that the CD's are easier to understand than reading the book. I love his philosophy to "just do it" - that you can feel the present - NOW-. It is so hard to do it but with Lucinda, and Eckert and now this new book by Guy Finley, I think it will be easier. Thanks so much! Also, I purchased "Total Relaxation" a CD that I listen to after Lucinda's relaxation tape, in Barnes & Noble. It is by Kelly Howell. The pink/purple cover is my favorite. There are a few of them.) Hope you are doing good with this program. I'm at a stall mode right now and this post looks good.Thanks again.

vdv

Post by vdv » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:12 am

Thank you for the info. I am always looking for good books to read. Joyce Meyer has some really good ones, too.

Vicky