The Best Year of Your Life by Debbie Ford-Dream it. Plan it. Live It.

Attention book lovers! Have a great book to share or recommend? Post your reviews.
CSpintop2

Post by CSpintop2 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:34 am

I have read the first part - dream it. I love it! The very first step is to tell yourself every morning and night "This is the best year of my life" to create intent.

And it doesn't matter if it's January 1 or not. The best year of my life will be starting February 28, 2008 and through the next 365 days.

It is really "real", because things will go wrong, disasters will strike, etc. But it will still be the best year of your life - you don't wait until you've lost weight, paid off debt, got your kids off to college, etc.

The best year of your life is now. It is a great book so far - I;ll let yo know about the next section - plan it.

CSpintop2

Post by CSpintop2 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:08 am

Plan it was a really great push - right after I read it I called the Consumer Credit Counseling Service and set up a telephone appointment for Friday at 5pm. I have a plan!

CSpintop2

Post by CSpintop2 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:32 am

Live it - I read the whole book. Now I have gone back to each chapter's exercise and I am doing one a day at lunch. Now almost every exercise is something you have to remember everyday, but I have entered it on my computer calendar daily, weekly, monthly or whenever I need to look at it.